left pipe wont go on all the way

ok my frame is kinda bent i took it to the shop and told the dude to put the exhaust all the way back on, he said there is a spacer or something keeping it from going on, like the other pipe is on perfect all the way up but this pipe there is about an inch and a half or so gap between the end of the pipe and where it shoudl sit on the motor, how can i make it go on, with a bent frame, just brute force?

ok my frame is kinda bent i took it to the shop and told the dude to put the exhaust all the way back on, he said there is a spacer or something keeping it from going on, like the other pipe is on perfect all the way up but this pipe there is about an inch and a half or so gap between the end of the pipe and where it shoudl sit on the motor, how can i make it go on, with a bent frame, just brute force?

I didn't think the exhaust flange was an inch and a half long!

SP

You can get a clean frame all day long on here for $200-250. It would take you about 2-3 hours to tear your bike down completely, and another 2-3 to put it back together. You can't stretch steel. That's what I would do.

:thumbsup: Yea...Take his advice! I have even seen them as low as 150 on Craigslist but BUYER BEWARE! People on Craigslist seem to embelish a little about the condition.

:banghead: EX: The tards that brought the 02 Rappy 4 hours away hopin to trade. Said it ran great but had trouble startin. Thing didn't want to start period, didn't idle too long before it died after it was jump started, in the pics sent I asked if there was oil on the frame - they replied no "which there was", coolant leak, exhaust taped, 6 pack rack not even mounted right. Guess what they have to say about it now? RUNS GREAT, GAS HOG.

:thumbsup: Ha, so beware before you buy and good luck. But definately buy another frame. Your shee will love ya forever or till the next mishap.

It's not likely that it's gonna blow up, because of an exhaust leak. A major function of exhaust, is to get the heat away from the engine. On a 2-stroke, unburnt gasses go into the expansion chamber and kinda swirls around and gets sucked back into the motor, and then burns some more, for maximum performance. So, a leak needs to be fixed. I reccommend a new frame. Don't rig it up.