what do you guys think of this idea?

lokisbuddy

I am thinking of getting white front and rears, white tank covers, red radiator plastic, pc red frame, a red seat w/ custom redwings logo, and custom redwings sidecase insert. and some redwings tank decals, you guys think this would look retarded or alright? I love the wings but I dont want my bike to look retarded (it looks dumb now and i don't like the way it feels lol) also any other ideas would be appreciated.

I wouldnt be spending any money on any of it except the red radiator plastic, but i do plan on buying pipes and reeds and a water pump impeller but thats it for a while. i have 7 projects im working on and i drag ass on all of em lol

I like your Red Wings idea. White with red, color, Wings logo right? Yeah that would look tight. What is thier alternate color scheme? All red with a white logo would be cool. But if you can get the white ones for nothing I would say go for it. My brother wanted me to do a Steeler bike for my "other" bike, black plastics yellow shroud/cover, but um, no. I hate yellow.

i was gonna go with white plastics when i got my frame painted dark red, but i wanted to be different so i got silver. i kinda wish i would have gotten white now because the silver and carbon fiber radiator and gas tank cover kinda blend together when looking at a distance. i would def do the white and red over the purple and yellow but im not too sure about the logo. but everybody has their own taste and it seems like everybody else is saying to go for it so i say do it. :thumbsup:

alternate wings color is red w/ white logo as opposed to the white w/ red logo i was suggesting. you want yellow but dont have money to pay for it? do you have another set youd like to trade for it? my buddy is gonna trade me my purple plastics for his white,

thats what i thought but wasnt sure. I like theme bikes and even though I am a Pens fan I love the wings logo (damn that was hard to admit haha) I think it would be kick ass.

I had a set of reds and front half blacks but I gav em away a few months ago :confused: oh well.