WTT: 1997 Banshee for 4 stroke 400 cc or larger

turbo6jc

Check all my prior post but most importantly check this one. Just giving fellow members a warning of what type of a cheap scumbag you are. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Like i said in the other website where you RIPPED ME OFF at you can call me all the names you want because thats not worse than stealing my money. BUYER BEWARE!!!! CHECK ATV GOOD BEFORE MAKING ANY TYPE OF TRADE!!!!!!!

You call it whinning i call it warning. I hope those $200 you stole from me helped you out. Did you upgrade your family to a doublewide with my money? Obviously your family needed my money more than me. I guess im ok with helping the needy that cant provide for there family with out stealing. Free bump.

I dont care to see pics of your dream house. Like i said I hope the money you stole from me provided for your needy family. If you have to steal $200 you must not be doing so good so nothing you say can convince me otherwise. Tell your wife to give me a ring and i'll break her of a little bit more cash this time. :thumbsup: