Dmc 916's

shogs

I got a set of dmc 916's that I got and decided to stick with my fatties for low end and because I need the extra money. The previous owner apparently tried to paint part of it black but as you can see I got almost all of it off with steel wool. These look very nice mounted and I'm sure all of you guys know how rare these are.. These pipes are very nice and will come with everything you need except 2 tiny bolts for the exhaust pipe to mount to the exhaust. I am asking $450 shipped anywhere in the u.s and anybody out of the country just pm me and we can figure something out. I will try to get the rest of the paint off the pipes but I was eager to get these posted because I'm needing some cash.

$450

that`s a bag loads of money you are asking for them 916`s mate :confused:

Good luck selling`em

Yea, I know. The reason behind that is I can't let them go for any less than that without wanting to keep them. :blink: I do know there worth this much though.

hahaha shogs u just love money i sent t'5s across the country ups for 17.50 get a real job

First of all money is what will buy me a new top end. So yea I guess I just love it. I have a picture of the receipt from ups that the original owner of these pipes sent me that was $42 dollars. Let me know if your interested in seeing it. If your not interested shut the hell up and stop wasting my time.

$350 plus shipping is the lowest i'll go without resorting to ebay. I'm trying to work with you guys I realize $450 was a little high but like I said before this is going straight towards a new top end and if i make enough a port job as well.

I got a set of dmc 916's that I got and decided to stick with my fatties for low end and because I need the extra money. The previous owner apparently tried to paint part of it black but as you can see I got almost all of it off with steel wool. These look very nice mounted and I'm sure all of you guys know how rare these are.. These pipes are very nice and will come with everything you need except 2 tiny bolts for the exhaust pipe to mount to the exhaust. I am asking $450 shipped anywhere in the u.s and anybody out of the country just pm me and we can figure something out. I will try to get the rest of the paint off the pipes but I was eager to get these posted because I'm needing some cash.

$450

Hello

I am of begique I would be to interesser by 916...

Can vou send them to me?

Thank you