big bore banshee engine.

hey i am thinking about selling my engine to upgrade to something bigger. i on;y use this bike a few times a year so might as well go a bit bigger. the engine was built by ct racing. bottom end is still stock has a trued and welded crank in it. ct 73mm monoblock cylinders with some mild porting, billet intakes, would come with the polished covers jsut wanna keep the carbs and pipes. compression was 170psi in both holes and i always ran race fuel in this engine and full synthetic mix. only has 2 short seasons on the engine a few rides each year. I am not really sure what i should ask for the engine but throw me some offers and we will go from there. not the best pics but have not pulled it out of the bike yet.

DSCN0001_1_1_1.jpg

DSCN0001_7_1.jpg

IMG_5295_1_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
where you live? can i get some pics sent to dalstrader@holtonks.net am interested pm me when u send em, and can you give me a rough estimate at what your looking to get outta it

Bump for some strong cylinders.i didnt't know they could bore to a 73mm though :blink: assuming you mean vitos monoblock.I run a 70 bore with a 4mil crank and it moves pretty damn good as is being that i dont have the correct domes nor have it tuned yet

• 2 weeks later...