Badlands 1-18-09

scuba147

Going to the badlands on Sunday 1-18-09--I need to get out of town and love riding there in the winter--will be in a white ford w/enclosed trailer. Hopefully its not to cold.

If it's not crazy cold or wet I'd like to come up. I've never been there and have been wanting to!

I kept telling my self before it got cold I was going to head over there and just never did. We're only supposed to have highs in the teens this week. Is it supposed to warm up much for the weekend? My pile is in pieces at the moment. I've been upgrading parts. I'd love to head over there though.

Buddies mom got put in the hospital 2 nights ago :sad: and did not make it--how much snow is there if anyone went---bought a sled this week and did do a night ride last night on the local trail and put 100+miles on the sled so at least I came home smelling like 2-stroke!! :biggrin:

Buddies mom got put in the hospital 2 nights ago :sad: and did not make it--how much snow is there if anyone went---bought a sled this week and did do a night ride last night on the local trail and put 100+miles on the sled so at least I came home smelling like 2-stroke!! :biggrin:

It was like -8 where I'm at. If you guys went you're more men than I am.