55 gallons

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will a drumb of 55 gallons be enuff for the week @ glamis? should i switch my domes over so I can run reg 93 octane? What should I do? People that have gone how much did you burn and how much riding did you do?

Hell i bet you wont even go through 20 gallons in that week. :blush:

really?

Really.

I went through 20 gallons in 6 days of riding at sandfest, and thats riding basically all day long for the 6 days. :thumbsup:

See i cant see that being possible. I ride almost every weekend, I burn 5 gallons on sunday, and thats riding about 4-5 hrs, open roads, hill climbs, fast trails etc....I can see myselve going through like 6-8gallons a day in glamis Greg.

I donno though, I guess we have to wait for some other guys to chime in.

I guess it also depends whats dont to your shee, Hey savage whats done to your shee?

Stuff :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Cute, but thats REALLY good if you on went through 20 gallons in 6 days of riding all day.

Im still rocking stock carbs and my shee is a absolute pig on gas.

Like i said just riding a few hrs on sunday i burn through 5gallons.

I guess time will tell, its around the corner, before we know it we will be loading up the trailer.

yea i dont know lol.. im bangin my head on the fucking wall... So give or take 5 gallons a day...Im waiting on eric to lemme know how much a barrel is and he will bring it... Joe I wil keep you updated but I think I will be running race gas no matter what.. shit i might even bump up my timing lol

See i cant see that being possible. I ride almost every weekend, I burn 5 gallons on sunday, and thats riding about 4-5 hrs, open roads, hill climbs, fast trails etc....I can see myselve going through like 6-8gallons a day in glamis Greg.

I donno though, I guess we have to wait for some other guys to chime in.

I guess it also depends whats dont to your shee, Hey savage whats done to your shee?

Joseph,

bike looks good w the cpi's

do you like them

sorry to change the subject

peter

You are not bringing that all the way from NY are you?? They sell VP 110 right across the street from the Beach Store just as cheap as I can get it for in town. Cheaper even since they have it in bulk. I was there the week after Thanksgiving and they had it for $8 a gallon. Plus they just got one of those large tanks, like 1200 gal or more, so they should not be running out. I am always nervous about them not being open but every time I ask they say they are open everyday and I have never seen them closed.

It will probably save you money in the long run not having to bring it from NY as well.

As far as how much, I go through about 6 gal a day with 28mm carbs and 19cc domes, average riding with a dozen or so hill shots each ride, 2 small rides and one long one each day avg.

We camp at wash 6 and sometimes make extra little runs to comp hill or vendors row.

What were those dates for your long road trip again anyways?

My shee doesnt have anything major done to it except pipes and a open box w/ K&N filter and now a timing plate and I can go through 4 to 5 gallons ridin medium to hard paced all day...Damn thing is a thirsty sum bitch I tell ya.. :biggrin:

Joseph,

bike looks good w the cpi's

do you like them

sorry to change the subject

peter

Yoooo pete was good..

I like the cpi's, they hit pretty hard.

I like the sound of the T5's alot better though.

You are not bringing that all the way from NY are you?? They sell VP 110 right across the street from the Beach Store just as cheap as I can get it for in town. Cheaper even since they have it in bulk. I was there the week after Thanksgiving and they had it for $8 a gallon. Plus they just got one of those large tanks, like 1200 gal or more, so they should not be running out. I am always nervous about them not being open but every time I ask they say they are open everyday and I have never seen them closed.

It will probably save you money in the long run not having to bring it from NY as well.

As far as how much, I go through about 6 gal a day with 28mm carbs and 19cc domes, average riding with a dozen or so hill shots each ride, 2 small rides and one long one each day avg.

We camp at wash 6 and sometimes make extra little runs to comp hill or vendors row.

What were those dates for your long road trip again anyways?

See know to me 30-40 gallons for the 6days sounds alittle more realistic....

Greg maybe you and my bro can split a drum of race gas bc he wants to run race gas aswell..