search a pic in camouflage color

pesion

hi guys,

i have a yellow shee and i think it is the ugliest banshee i have ever seen. it really is something of ugly.

So i will paint her in (i hope it is the right word) camouflage or matt

have someone a pic of a Banshee in camouflage or in military ?

in englisch: bye

in german: gruss

pesion

hi guys,

i have a yellow shee and i think it is the ugliest banshee i have ever seen. it really is something of ugly.

So i will paint her in (i hope it is the right word) camouflage or matt

have someone a pic of a Banshee in camouflage or in military ?

in englisch: bye

in german: gruss

pesion

what? yellow is my fav. but i couldn't stand the red tank plastics, so i went to paint them black and once i had the black primer on, i thought it looked sick, so i left it matte black, but i'm not sure the fenders would hold up to any abuse without coming off, looking tacky. min's camo through yellow glasses :cool:

shee3.3.jpg

krylon makes a set of spray paints specifically for camouflage , for hunters or whoever, they are all flat finishes, so there is no shine and it sticks to plastic really good, i painted my banshee plastics with them years ago, i was gona try to do a camo pattern, but realized how much work itd be and ended up just using the tan, dark brown and green on different section, it looked pretty dumb though and everyone called my banshee "the eddie bauer edition".. i wish i had some pics of it haha