Stock Swinger on 421 Cub...Crazy?

j_rod421

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where did/do you take your bikes to get tuned firehead? cascade? thinkin about gettin my bike dyno tuned.

thanks

I do my own tuning at work.

If you are looking for a place to go get your bike on a dyno, I would recomend Cascade, Twister, White Knuckle, or Redline.

i have a -2 on my 421 cub only problem is is you just cant use all the power your gonna have. where if you had a +8 swinger and an override it would be all you could do to hold on and stomp a lil ass on the drag strip. so you can run it i've duned and dragged with my -2 on my bike but like i said if your gettin good traction you cant get all the way in it and stay in it you have to hold back... and its just wasting power. but like they said you can get used to it its just not gonna be at its full potential. and it will be a biatch to shift. so its duable but best way to go is stretched and override and lockup thats what im goin to a +8 and override. when i get the money.

I will also agree, but it leaves one to ask why you bought a cub in the first place if that's how you are going to roll. :confused:

i traded a bike for this bike and im trying to get it where it needs to be. trying to get rid of the mx parts and get some drag parts. but i have no idea why you would built a 4mil cub for mx. i wouldnt. i know pretty much how i'd build a new bike from the ground up now but i dont have that kind of money. but i didnt build this bike im just changing it bettering it lil by lil when i can...

hey unless.....i could get this hoe on flat track and slam it to the ground with some slick tires i think it'd be pretty badass.