A-Arms

swhitey917

there are tons of a-arms out there for under $500, make sure whatever you get is all chromoly tubing and has some sort of warranty

threads like these usually cause a big bitch fight between everyone about whos is better, most people have onlly tried one set of aftermarket a-arms on their banshee, and that is the kind they are going to recommend you buy. i use amradillos for the past couple years and love them, there are lots of good brands out there though, dont just buy them because a couple guys on the banshee hq said to. burgards are very good my friend has them,and i hear nothign but good things about wicked too.

there are tons of a-arms out there for under $500, make sure whatever you get is all chromoly tubing and has some sort of warranty

threads like these usually cause a big bitch fight between everyone about whos is better, most people have onlly tried one set of aftermarket a-arms on their banshee, and that is the kind they are going to recommend you buy. i use amradillos for the past couple years and love them, there are lots of good brands out there though, dont just buy them because a couple guys on the banshee hq said to. burgards are very good my friend has them,and i hear nothign but good things about wicked too.

I have riden the Burgard, Alba comps and Fullflights. They are all great. As of now I have the burgard on the banshee with yfz450 shocks because i got a sweet deal on the shocks for $100.00 and got the arms new off ebay for under $200.00. For what I ride for this is one of the best cheapest ways and im really happy that I went this way. But anything is better then stock!!!

I found a nice set of +2 +1 lonestars with extended brake lines, tie rods, and tie rod ends for 330 shipped. Since I just got new tie rods i'm going to put my ends on the rusted ones that comes with the lonestars. You don't always have to go new, even though its more fun opening new stuff. :biggrin:. Fullflights and wicked a-arms are the same price with the sale they offer on ebay at the moment for about 400. Just set a price your looking to spend and look around till you find something that you know you wont regret. Patience plays a big role in the building of a nice shee. Take your time and you won't regret it. Good luck finding what your looking for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...