FMF Gnarlys, powercore II, DG bumper Engine...

i have 3 sets of stock a arms. 1 set like new powdercoat good bushings and balljoints come w/ duscaps

another set good shape, good joints, caps and mounting bolts but paint wear on lowers

One more set that is stripped ready for paint/pc i just havent gotten them done yet.

let me know which you maybe interested in

thanks

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres a link to our ebay store for pics and better descriptions of stuff. Theres not much in it right now but hopefully over the next cpl weeks we'll get it all listed. If some of the parts descriptions dont make sense dont mind it lol i havent had a chance to check it all. The wife set it all up, Since i havent had time to sit down at the comp. for awhile and setup. there was only like 10 or 12 banshee parts but several sold already. Ill get more up asap

http://stores.ebay.com/RK-Cycles

Merry Christmas everyone!!

FMF pips and silencers sold

DG bumper Sold

rear brake hub

stock radiator SOLd

Still have a cpl stock radiators

Only pipes left are full stock set.

how much for the stock set? I also need some upper a-arms and new style front brake calipers and lines. I building a low budget stock banshee from spare parts as a spare for guests to ride.

Anton you can have the stock pipes cheap like $35 or so for pipes and silencers

front calipers and lines $30

upper a arms $50 or so?

killshee I still have one tether left its black prodesign w/ some scratches on it but works good. I had a cpl but had to replace the one on my R when it quit working the other day when i rode it. :down:

pooreboy sorry man i did get pics but i forgot all about them. They are in the camera though and ill be able to get them posted later today when the ol lady gets back camera is in her car.

what do want for shipping and handling for calipers and lines, two upper a-arms, and the stock exhaust? I really only need mid pipes, clamps, and silencers if that will save on cost. Thanks.

let me weigh them up and estimate a box size and get back to you since its gonna be a decent size box and some weight to it . I should have time to do that tomorrow. Id i dont get back to you by tomorro night shoot me a pm

thanks

Anton I need your zipcode so i can check shipping, sorry for some reason i though you already posted it

Poorboy sorry it took so long but i finally got some pics this morning

shoot me an offer if interested. the brake hub has a cpl bolts in it that i need to removed, i had to drill the heads off because the allens were stripped. I should be able to get them out. Carrier comes with it if you want or i can take it off.

gedc0022gg0.th.jpg

gedc0023rn8.th.jpg

Anton I need your zipcode so i can check shipping, sorry for some reason i though you already posted it

Poorboy sorry it took so long but i finally got some pics this morning

shoot me an offer if interested. the brake hub has a cpl bolts in it that i need to removed, i had to drill the heads off because the allens were stripped. I should be able to get them out. Carrier comes with it if you want or i can take it off.

gedc0022gg0.th.jpg

gedc0023rn8.th.jpg