YFZ450 06-08 Rear Brake Caliper

B-EAZY

the yfz rear brake caliper definately doesn`t fit dude.But instead why don`t you buy a brembo brake caliper off a used Ducati. Just need to get the metal bone done afterwards and off you go ;)

*Much better than that Nissin shayt :)*

Edited by Banshee_Bandit

Any Ducati in particular?

the yfz rear brake caliper definately doesn`t fit dude.But instead why don`t you buy a brembo brake caliper off a used Ducati. Just need to get the metal bone done afterwards and off you go ;)

Hey man, you have any pics of this. It sounds interesting. I put 450 front calipers on my banshee and it helped a lot, but more brakes is always a good thing.

Allright lads, still had no time to get to my baby but here are some pics of a spare brembo caliper i got lying around in my shed.

The dog bone made by a friend, attaching the stock brake caliper to the Swinger is excatly same as a the original one. Only the connection points for the brembos are drilled a bit replaced due to the different measures

Pics down here:

http://catchyourshoes.com/brembo_brake_caliper1.jpg

http://catchyourshoes.com/brembo_brake_caliper2.jpg

hope it helps ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

i hope i understand all right. My banshee is 12 years old and the break system is not the best for speed driving :-)

so i will change my calipers. But in German it is not so easy. in germany we have to use original and safe parts. if we use selfmade-parts we are not allowed to drive on the streets. Or you have parts how the ingenieur not see they are not original :evil:

First time i will change all whit brembo calipers from a ducati. But which one is the right ?

or is it better to take YFZ caliper for the Front? Are they better then the original banshee calipers?

Have anyone a pic from 450 on a banshee?

bye

pesion

sorry for my bad englisch