WAYNOKA IN MARCH

oldskoolracer

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if they catch me they will charge me!! LOL I will just park stuff on em and move it if they come and want me to pay!! "I AM JUST A DAY CAMPER" when they ask!! Or I can just pay for em to keep em!! I usually find a way to keep em tho!!

where do you plan on camping at, at the park?

south camp, just north of the clothing store there in the middle section somewhere!! I dont need electric, but the electrics and primitives are across the road from each other, so I can do whatever!!

Z

im down with that. if you want to save a spot thats somewhere close to you, we'll take it, i need an electric spot though, need soemthing to hook my laptop up to so i can clean my SD cards off my helmet camera. i like the north west side next to the clothing store on the far north loops on the west theres a couple electric and water spots that are pretty damn big, thats where i always try to get, plus its next to the trees so it cuts the wind down a little.

im down with that. if you want to save a spot thats somewhere close to you, we'll take it, i need an electric spot though, need soemthing to hook my laptop up to so i can clean my SD cards off my helmet camera. i like the north west side next to the clothing store on the far north loops on the west theres a couple electric and water spots that are pretty damn big, thats where i always try to get, plus its next to the trees so it cuts the wind down a little.

Magz if you cant get electric stop by my place you can sit inside the motorhome and do what you need to and drink a cold beer while your there I am in LSPS campground space 4 a great big butt ugly motorhome that has BansheeHq.com in the side window and remeber dogs and beer sat at 2pm

Magz if you cant get electric stop by my place you can sit inside the motorhome and do what you need to and drink a cold beer while your there I am in LSPS campground space 4 a great big butt ugly motorhome that has BansheeHq.com in the side window and remeber dogs and beer sat at 2pm

awsome!, thanks man. we'll stop by and bring some beers!

Waynoka was great awsome weather.I enjoyed meeting all the BHQ guys.Already planning our next trip looks to be Memorial Day weekend.

Jeff and crew :thumbsup:

This week was so nice... i think i raced with you guys saturday afternoon... i thought i knew your bike but i wasnt sure... and i think my buddy helped you get over a dune when you were pulling your bike to the strip... I was on my black any yellow banshee... We had a total blast!!!!! cant wait to go back

Waynoka was great awsome weather.I enjoyed meeting all the BHQ guys.Already planning our next trip looks to be Memorial Day weekend.

Jeff and crew :thumbsup:

This is one of the best times I have ever had as LS. Okbass wanna thank you for the dogs and having everyone at your place for a meet. Next time we will meet at my campsite and we will furnish the dogs and beer. I had a great time meeting everyone.

Mags is going to make me a sign for my canopy that will let everyone know were we are at. Who knows we might work on your bike if you are good......lol