oldskoolracer

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

VERY COOL.

we'll have to meet up if possible, we try to get right by the gate just wodn from the showers.

where do you guy set up?

We will try to get a spot in the South Campground we will have the bike in the pic not another one like it seems nobody likes orange and purple color combos. We should have the motorhome and the rail with us. The rail is only 10 ft long so its easy to pick out of the crowd also.

Hope to meet you there we enjoy meeting the BHQ members there. :beer:

• 2 weeks later...
We are heading down there the 19th threw the 22nd of March.

i know of it being atleast 5 of us right now.

anyone else planning on being around then?

I planned on coming up in March, had not decided on a date but that weekend sounds as good as any other weekend. There will probably be 3-4 of us. Hope to see ya'll there. If you dont mind keep me posted, I have old timers disease!!!!!!

i just got my paddles & whip today and i have been itching to up to LS..maybe i will see you guys up there. I have a blue 2004 banshee and i will have a orange flag with American flag under it. Are there places to stay close by..like a decent hotel? Where would be the best place to stay?

cool thanks for the info..is their anything i should bring besides camping gear,quad and tools,cloths and normal stuff? Something that a person who never been to little Sahara would forget?

Lots of socks and layer your clothing.............. those paper ass gaskets for the toilet seats are a +,sandals for tha shower,CHAPSTICK,sunblock

cool thanks for the info..is their anything i should bring besides camping gear,quad and tools,cloths and normal stuff? Something that a person who never been to little Sahara would forget?

There is a small grocery and varity store there. Its not a Walmart but if you forget something inportant you should be able to find it there.