Has anyone bought the new Blackberry Bold or Storm?

rusty1100

I was looking at both of these phones, and they look pretty awsome. I think that the Storm is only for Verizon right now. There is no way I could afford either one of these right now but I'm sure they will decrease in price eventually, like everything does. So I was just wondering everyones thoughts on these two?

I was looking at both of these phones, and they look pretty awsome. I think that the Storm is only for Verizon right now. There is no way I could afford either one of these right now but I'm sure they will decrease in price eventually, like everything does. So I was just wondering everyones thoughts on these two?

when the storm comes out for AT&T and when my Iphone takes a shit im gonna get the storm.

when the storm comes out for AT&T and when my Iphone takes a shit im gonna get the storm.

Yeah AT&T is what I have too. I cant believe that Verizon is the only one that carries it, talk about holding out on some profit. I really dont understand why all carriers dont have all phones that are out there.

I know that Verizon would have made a killing off the Iphone. I was talking with the lady at Verizon and she said the storm is a good phone, besides the fact that the programs take a bit of time to load, and when you turn it sideways it could take up to a min to change directions.

I know that Verizon would have made a killing off the Iphone. I was talking with the lady at Verizon and she said the storm is a good phone, besides the fact that the programs take a bit of time to load, and when you turn it sideways it could take up to a min to change directions.

My iphone is quick. Within a split second it changes views. and its pretty fast at loading the internet too

Well i actually messed with the Storm today, decent phone the clicky bullshit got on my nerves really quick but after 10 minutes i didnt even notice. The guy also said that when your on a web browser you can minimize it and send a text and then just open it back up....

Wow thats pretty cool. Im surprised that it takes anytime at all to change when you turn it sideways, but I guess thats so that you are meaning to use it sideways and not just holding it that way for a second.

• 1 month later...

I manage the blackberry network for my company. I have tried the Storm. I think its a good concept. Seems to me like they released it premature, too buggy for me to give to a user.

I like my pearl, and a lot of our users do too. A couple have asked about the Storm and I wont get any quite yet. Im sure in the future when they have there software bugs fixed it will be better. Just my .02 cents

• 2 weeks later...