A-Arms (not stock)

Mat Holland

Wanting some +2 a-arms to lower my shee. Not looking to spend much, probably 200.00, I have 2 jl audio 10's, lots of computer parts, hdds, ram, couple computers...etc Would be nice if you would like to trade for something like that.

I have a lowering kit for the front you might like! it brings the front down 4" and puts the wheels out 2" on each side if your not into trail riding and dont worry about clearance its a great kit to have I used it for 4-5 months and ungraded cause where I ride

if it is what i am thinking of its a bracket that connects to your shocks and a arms but your not supposed to jump with them right

I really dont know about jumping with them I took them off some stuff nothing huge. the only problem that I would see is that you are loosing 4" in the front and would make it that much easier for bottoming out they are preatty tough brackets

Wanting some +2 a-arms to lower my shee. Not looking to spend much, probably 200.00, I have 2 jl audio 10's, lots of computer parts, hdds, ram, couple computers...etc Would be nice if you would like to trade for something like that.

i have a set of yfz stockers that put banshees wider 2 inches and 1 inch forward. also have a set of chrome gytr yfz plus 1 inch that would have the banshee sitting at plus 3 on either side and 1 inch forward. also have a set of yfz shocks if interested

Talked to a buddy, I want the +2 +1's as long as they are in good condition, and can you throw in the spindles and the shocks? How much shipped to 62930? interested in any trades? I have a tablet pc that I could trade you, all touch screen

1ghz processor

12.1 inch screen

1gb ram

40gb hard drive

stylus

charger

windows xp tablet installed with legit key at the back of it.