Anyone remember this?

Tapatalk

what r u talking bout blessed? i know more about banshees and can out ride anyone on this site.

sorry bout that, my other personality came out there for a second. guess him name.

matt, hercalmighty offered to help too and hes alot closer. that said, jets are in the mail and put some money into my site so probably aint doing nothing for a couple weeks atleast.

dude, you must be obsessed with me. you cant go a day without mentioning my name in a post. is that you on hillclimbr's site that signed up as my boy friend?

you wish it was me pole smoker. you need to talk to your fireman. hes the one that wants to put out your flame not me.

Loco does know his shit and he is a hell of a rider but the cocky thing gets a little old man. Loco, you jump down guys throats right away some times and it that they just dont know. That coal/shale stuff is wicked stuff its like nothing else you will ever ride. Some times it like sand, some times like mud, some times like a clay, and some times like hard pack with a lose top. And the thing that kills you is that you will have all types within a couple feet of each other. Just dont think you can go into someone elses house and think you can beat them man. Like the coal hill boys I've been riding that crap for years with alot of AMA harescrambles in there and I still dont know how the bike is going to handle from turn to turn. That coal is just wicked stuff man