Blaster part out

ok i know you guys are banshee guys instead of blaster guys but i know some of you have them still around. It needs a piston and rings and hooned(sp) but all of its there just stopped with it once i got the shee cuz the ol lady got the badass blaster. So if anyone needs parts id be willing to trade some for parts for the shee. if not the parts aare all best offer. so let me know

heres the pics

pink2.jpg

pink3.jpg

pink.jpg

cylinder isnt sratched or deep indents. just surface rust the oil pump went out on it. so its stock bore

Edited by BlasterKX

ok i know you guys are banshee guys instead of blaster guys but i know some of you have them still around. It needs a piston and rings and hooned(sp) but all of its there just stopped with it once i got the shee cuz the ol lady got the badass blaster. So if anyone needs parts id be willing to trade some for parts for the shee. if not the parts aare all best offer. so let me know

heres the pics

pink2.jpg

pink3.jpg

pink.jpg

cylinder isnt sratched or deep indents. just surface rust the oil pump went out on it. so its stock bore

give m a price on the entire quad

if the price is right i can pick it up tonight

e-mail me at fourtrax9@yahoo.com