Glamis Presidents week !

wacko2000

i should be getting there thursday night.ill be staying off of ghecko,but not sure where at though.i will have extra booze & women,so anybody that is cool people you are more than welcome to party! supper excited....first trip since i have re-done my intire bike"which ill post pics of later"so hit me up before hand or just look for my lifted chevy w/ girls wearing paysties over there tits!!!!

YAY PASTIES. Looks like ill be hanging with you. Pm me ur #.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it all fired out today Greg, Cant believe you antied $$$ up for my 10mm Cub!! Have fun !!

:biggrin:

I got it all fired out today Greg, Cant believe you antied $$$ up for my 10mm Cub!! Have fun !!

:biggrin:

wow what a dick head did you see what my sig said? Thanks for nothing... I was trying to keep it all down low i was going to say i had a 4mil with minor port work but now you just ruined my trip! Thanks Jeff!! :down:

Oops sorry i meant Destroker 348cc...BUT you can still use your boost bottle and Walmart oil .

i should be getting there thursday night.ill be staying off of ghecko,but not sure where at though.i will have extra booze & women,so anybody that is cool people you are more than welcome to party! supper excited....first trip since i have re-done my intire bike"which ill post pics of later"so hit me up before hand or just look for my lifted chevy w/ girls wearing paysties over there tits!!!!

sounds good .... can never turn down extra booze or women .... see you there , where you camping ?

our guys will be there from sunday, i will be arriving there on wednesday afternoon ..

everyone from the site should set up a meet somewhere .. !!

sounds good .... can never turn down extra booze or women .... see you there , where you camping ?

our guys will be there from sunday, i will be arriving there on wednesday afternoon ..

everyone from the site should set up a meet somewhere .. !!

im going to be staying off of gecko some where,anywhere i can find a good spot! between pads 1-6. i have dark grey 2500HD silverado w/ a 18" lift you cant miss it! but ya thats a great idea everyone should all meet up somewhere....im thinking the glamis store saturday afternoon,then we all can ride to oldsmobile hill,which is not to far from the store!!

were staying @ pad 2 and yes if we met up @ the store that'll prob be better instead of meeting some where else and getting lost or sum shit getting there.. Doc where are you staying? we'll be there early mon morn we're flying into san diego on sat and chillin for the weekend.. BALLLLLLLLLIN i want me a hooker!!