Glamis Presidents week !

wacko2000

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yea we will meet up. We will organize something. We should meet up at comp hill a couple times. Or you guys can just roll up to our camp. From what im hearing our camp should have over 60 quads in it all from NY and I will have an additional 20 to 30 guys I was in the CORPS with riding with us. 90 people in one camp all together is crazy!!!! And if all of you guys show that will be well over 100. We will touch base at a later date and I will organize something.

FUCKIN NASTY!!

I am getting shit ready as if its tomorrow ... lollllll this is the hard part ...... just sitting around waiting...........

they dont want people wearing the same shits or anything like that ,.... because of gang reasons ,,,lolll or we would of been wearing banshee hq or speed freeks shirts ... last year thaey made everyone take off the shirts that where the same .....

how we going to know who is who ..???

Im sure you guys will be able to spot my quad and im sure the people who im going with will be around.. Just look for a tricked out " Monster Energy " machine lol...and my whole riding gear is monster related :thumbsup:

Your sick bro, did you start stripping the bike down yet?

we could prob just exchange numbers and contact eachother on monday when everyone gets done there..

What bike are you sending out there?

i am going out there on wednesday night ... i couldnt off the whole weeek ... so hopefully everyones bike is not blown up by the time i get there ,.... loll

yoo who ever is going has to bump up there jets////

not sure what bike i am taking ........ tuff calllllllllll ???????? :banghead:

indy banshee or the silver i even have a "4 stroker" loll shhhhhhhhhh