front brake

714banshee380

Hey installed the yfzshocks with my leager +2+1 arms and i decided to take the brakes off all together because I didn't have extended lines and didn'nt need brakes anyways. But when i turn all the way the rim hits the arm. If i adjust the tie rods it helped and it doesn't hit anymore just making sure If I need to keep the brake rotor on even though i took the brakes off. I just got rid of all of it

Rotors have nothing to do with the offset of your rims. They just bolt to the inside of your hubs. You could get a different offset rim, or flip the rims that you got. But remember, doing that will put more pressure on your bearings. If you flip your rims, you have to turn your valve stem around, so it goes inside the rim. That keeps it from getting ripped off by the brakes/steering knuckle/tie rod. Or, you could put a bolt through it with rubber washers on both sides. Then you have to drill new holes for valve stems on the side that now faces outward. That's what I did to mine. It adds a couple of inches to the width of the front end. I have yet to have a bearing fail.