ltz400 trade for banshee or dirtbike

fourwheelin24

I have a good 03 z400 that is all stock with another z400 for part that i am looking to trade for a dirtbike or banshee, the z400 runs good and looks good but does need a good set of rear tires, it is not new but it has 4 new valves and cam chain installed at the local dealer, it has good front tires, let me know what you have, just email for pic's at mlrogers@mikrotec.com

I have a good 03 z400 that is all stock with another z400 for part that i am looking to trade for a dirtbike or banshee, the z400 runs good and looks good but does need a good set of rear tires, it is not new but it has 4 new valves and cam chain installed at the local dealer, it has good front tires, let me know what you have, just email for pic's at mlrogers@mikrotec.com

no offense, but I don't see why anyone would want to trade their banshee for a z400. Good luck though.

please send pics 2 drobbins@marktwain.net i have a 92 banshee for sale or trade has a few aftermarkets vitos pistons &crank bored .40 bills pipes cool head k&n filter new rear shredders

I just did a simular trade for my Shee. The Shee was not set up for the trails I ride. It was more setup for a duner. In my case it was the best thing for me. The "Z" is a really great all around machine when it is set up right. Now had I lived near the desert I would have never traded.