Exhaust Questions?

Blaze04

My shee came with FMF Fatty's and Powercore 2 silencers. What is better? I was looking at The Toomey TR-6 Is that any good? or is the exhaust i have now decent?

the setup you have now will do, its what i ave but im soon upgrading. t-6 are for stock setups and no other add ons, if your going the toomey route then you want the t5. But cpi also makes a great inframe and oof drag pipes and they sound great, but toomeys sound damn good imo.

Alright thankyou, my one friend recommended DMC 916's but i havnt found a place that sells them yet.

Any ideas where i could put money into the performance without taking it completely apart?

Edited by Blaze04

You won't find them anywhere because they are discontinued, unless they're used of course, but keep an eye on here I occasionally see them for sale. As far as mods... Im guessing you want bolt-ons? Well basically a cool head w/ domes (NOSS or Pro-Design or one of the other brands, dome size will depend on your elevation), ported reed cages with carbon fiber reeds(it's alot cheaper than V-forces, and just as good), UNI pod filters, I'd say either stay with your exhaust, adjustable timing plate advanced to probably +4, and a TORS elmination kit if thats not already done. That will get you started, but you'll want more. For now though just go with that stuff it will really wake her up

You won't find them anywhere because they are discontinued, unless they're used of course, but keep an eye on here I occasionally see them for sale. As far as mods... Im guessing you want bolt-ons? Well basically a cool head w/ domes (NOSS or Pro-Design or one of the other brands, dome size will depend on your elevation), ported reed cages with carbon fiber reeds(it's alot cheaper than V-forces, and just as good), UNI pod filters, I'd say either stay with your exhaust, adjustable timing plate advanced to probably +4, and a TORS elmination kit if thats not already done. That will get you started, but you'll want more. For now though just go with that stuff it will really wake her up

Do you know a good place to get this?

Well a few different places... Cool head, UNI pod filters from Rocky Mountain ATV The timing plate from Ricky Stator the TORS removal and the new jets you'll need from Jeff at F.A.S.T. and the reed cage porting from Brandon at Wildcard Racing he doesn't have a website, but his phone number is 1-435-660-1979, and the carbon fiber reeds (I'd go with the 2 stage carbon reeds) from Vito's performance

wells guys if you have the bucks to burn and really want that new set of 916's then here you go!!!

http://www.offroadbikestore.com/proddetail...?prod=DMC916BAN

holy shit i just realised this shop is just down the road from me haha

to bad im in America.