t5's and more stuff

i just put my t5'z and filters,tha header on tha left is perfect, but tha header on tha right has a bit of free play,but not much,is that ok,and made sure everythng is tight and stuff,is that normal,and i havent started it yet,still waiting on tha pro desing timming plate to arrive,thought abt getting a v force3,but i read tha it doesnt help on stock ported motor,so i thought i should skip it,but i want more and more power,and i thought abt getting a port,but i want a 4mill,so what do u guyz think,and would it be a reliable bike with a 4mill,and would it over heat faster or no,im really looking forward to ta 4mill setup,and what size carbs can i use,thnx a billion

sa3ood :evil:

k wow,i just spoke to my builder abt tha jets he used in my shee(t5's and pods) he is like,280mains,stock needle on 4th clip,25 pilots,2.0turn out air screw,i told him thats its to lean,but he's like no its not,he has been using tha jetting spec for many years on other shee's and theres no prob.i spoke to one of my buddies that got his shee jetted from there and he is like its normal.my elevation is sea level,temps are: tha lowest 10 C(winter) 40 C(summer)[i ride in between these temps,but mostly in winter],lukily i havnt started my shee yet cuz i have alot of neighbors that i dnt wana annoy,and he couldnt start is cuz i 4got to give him my key....wtf 2 do,im verry stumped and pissed,and yeah plz 4get abt tha 4mill thing,i might just go with porting :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

I have a 4mil long rod, big bore in my bike. It is very reliable, and never overheats. As long as you aren't doing donuts or burnout for a long time, you won't overheat it. That's any banshee though, since they don't have fans. If the pipe is loose, maybe you need some new springs for them.If you're not making lots of horsepower, I would stick with some carbon fiber Boyeson reeds. With my setup, I have 35mm carbs. But different setups call for different carbs.

I run 350 mains with pods and T5s @ Sea Level.

It's to rich though, but I'm waiting on some other parts so I have not changed them out.

290s sound fair....I'd probably want 330s though. (Stock needle clip position.)

I want to bump up the pilots to 27.5s also.

My left side was also easier to install than my right, for some odd reason (yes, I know they are different lengths, but for some reason it's odd.)

EDIT--

Did you do head and domes yet?

I'd port and get bigger carbs.

I also did ported reed cages and carbon fiber petals, and noticed better throttle response. (TORS was also removed at the same time too though.)

i thought that ill get

main jets: 290---->330

pilot jet: 27.5(would i need a 30??)

needle: stock position(is that tha middle??)

air screw: 1.5 -2.0 turns out.or should i just leave it stock(i think 2 turns out)??

then take it to the dyno,cuz i dnt think i can go find a wide ass place to pin it and then get bak home and then go bak and kick it again....anywayz what do u guyz think of my jetting spec,close enough

Edited by sa3ood_banshee

330 sounds pretty high. 280 does sound about right unless you've done a plug chop and it says different. If your kinda skidish go with 290 or 300, but with the mods in my sig. not including the coming soon part I shold be around 330 at sea level and I have alot more mods. So if your really worried go 290 keep your 27.5 pilots. The stock air screw position is 1.5 turns out and the stock clip position is right in the middle on the third clip

I wouldn't feel safe below 290.

With the temperature and humidity in the sub tropics down here, I err on the side of rich everytime.

this jetting thing sux bro,i think ill have 2 do a plug chop on my current jetting spec,and see,cuz many say that he does it verry gd,lets see,and if anythng happns ill just get rebuild with wiesco pro lights and a agressive port :biggrin:

You can use the stock pilot, try everything stock and leave the pilots alone and do a plug chop and see what happens cuz he may have it right and like you say if you blow it which probably wont happen for one wuick run to do a plug chop then it's an excuse for pro-lites and agressive port

alright concerning my jetting issue,i couldnt really do a plug chop,but could reach 6th gear,al most WOT in most of tha gears,there is like a weird hesitation or laag in tha bike,but when i hits tha power band it fuking amayzing,i calld tha builder up,i told him ill be there 2morrow 2 pik up 320 mains,and 27.5 pilots.but tha bikes response in really really gd,.and i decided not to install tha timming plate,cuz i knew tha jetting was off,and lean means tha cylinder runs hotter,and timming = more heat,so hotter cylinders+timming=fukkd up pistons,and dnt have money for a engine rebuild,stupid me went and bought a ipod touch