banshee forsale or part out

Ok guys..time to let this one go...I'll sell this whole bike for $1500 or I'll part it out heres a list and prices.

Burgard +1 Stem 1 1/8 clamp with bars and handguards $210 shipped *one Ride on bars and stem*

Ac propeg nerfs *New Style* $175 shipped

Eric Gorr MX/WOODS ported cylinders with .20 pistons $250 (no more than 20 hours on entire motor or if you want the whole motor minus carbs,reeds,intake,head I'll let it go for $700 heres whats done to it:

**Lightened flywheel**

**New stator +4 timing plate**

**Hinson basket**

**Cut shiftstar**

**Tusk clucthes**

**F.A.S.T Idler gear bushing**

**Polished clutch cover (By Kiel)**

**Vito's Stock stroke Crank**

**Eric Gorr MX/WOODS ported cylinders**

Motor has no more than 20 hrs tops on ithas one weld fix on the clutch cover side of the case (no leaks or anything though)

**PT Mids Crome fatboy Silencers** One bracket on the bike is brocken but still works good enough to mount up and one silencers has been welded together $250 shipped

.. There is alot more but I dont have alot of time to post it all up there is some of the prices..

banshee002.jpg

banshee003.jpg

banshee005.jpg

banshee001.jpg

A-arms, Shocks,intakes carbs,reeds have been sold heres what she did look like!!

51408014-1.jpg

51408015-1.jpg

I'm located in huntington WV and if you live near and want some parts I can meet you! Name is Josh My # 304-544-4663

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

carbs,reeds,intakes are sold... I'll take $150 shipped for the stem..It's still on the bike its Pc'd black and has one ride on it. I havn't started tearing it all the way down yet cause i dont have the room to stash the parts..so no pics of the stem at the moment but I'll see if i can snap a few.

a-arms shocks are sold..the stator is a rickystator (round plug) (rickystator cdi round plug) and rickystator coil . Laeger swingarm is sold. I do have a stock one.

I would like to try and sell the bottom end as a whole. so I don't have to mess with tearing it apart. but if it doesnt sell in about a week then I'll part it.. I'll seel the whole motor though for $700 plus shipping I'm a warehouse manager so I can get a pretty good deal on shipping depending on how you want it to be shipped.

Also I have a g-force axle that is in great shape chrome is what you would expect for a woods bike I'll let it go for $120 shipped

Edited by endofitall9

a-arms shocks are sold..the stator is a rickystator (round plug) (rickystator cdi round plug) and rickystator coil . Laeger swingarm is sold. I do have a stock one.

I would like to try and sell the bottom end as a whole. so I don't have to mess with tearing it apart. but if it doesnt sell in about a week then I'll part it.. I'll seel the whole motor though for $700 plus shipping I'm a warehouse manager so I can get a pretty good deal on shipping depending on how you want it to be shipped.

Also I have a g-force axle that is in great shape chrome is what you would expect for a woods bike I'll let it go for $120 shipped

First dibs on the axle.

Can i see some pics?

How long has it been on the bike?

First dibs on the axle.

Can i see some pics?

How long has it been on the bike?

Got the axel late 2006 it doesnt have any rust or bends keep in mind though that this is a woods bike so the chrome is not flawless it is scuffed..ill snapp some pics this evening..

I'll do $95 shipped for the tank

$250 for cylinders and pistons

I'll let the nadguards go for $35 shipped

Blewbyu--- Honestly I dont know i havnt had it off there in forever however there s no clutch rattle and the bike doesnt creep or anything? would like to sell the bootom as a whole

Edited by endofitall9