setting up some ice races for the winter

bansheejoel

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup like paddleboy said the ice by me is junk. Bumpy as paris hiltons ass. Maybe we can hit up gun like the other member offered?

My lake is like glass... My buddy and I skated a lot of the lake to check it out and its pretty much perfect!

we can do gun lake any time it is flat and there is always a track plowed on the lake with a nice state launch there for you to park. maybe next week sunday or the following week. i can bring my trailer to have a heated spot to hangout also have a house on the lake we can be at.

• 2 weeks later...
yesterday i was at tip up town at houghton lake i rode all day on the ice on seen a few quads had a good time it was very cold.

I have the perfect place for you guys! We have been trying to set up some type of sled drags for the past couple of months. We have the track, but, can't use our timing system as it's snowed and iced over. We own West Michigan Sand Dragway in Silver Lake. We have the facility, but, like I said don't have a timing system. If someone has one we can use or you have a club that wants to use the track, please contact me and we can set something up. I live in Jackson at 1-94 and 127, but, will come up to Silver Lake and work something out with you. Let me know on here or my email is bchamlin03@hotmail.com. It's not ice, but, it would be fun!

Thank You

Crystal Hamlin

West Michigan Sand Dragway

I have the perfect place for you guys! We have been trying to set up some type of sled drags for the past couple of months. We have the track, but, can't use our timing system as it's snowed and iced over. We own West Michigan Sand Dragway in Silver Lake. We have the facility, but, like I said don't have a timing system. If someone has one we can use or you have a club that wants to use the track, please contact me and we can set something up. I live in Jackson at 1-94 and 127, but, will come up to Silver Lake and work something out with you. Let me know on here or my email is bchamlin03@hotmail.com. It's not ice, but, it would be fun!

Thank You

Crystal Hamlin

West Michigan Sand Dragway

souds good you should post up on tottalyamaha.com and am snow.com also we could have quads and sleds race.