Show and go drag bike

Yous bike just got added to my top 5 favorite bikes on the HQ..

That bike is amazing, I would love to put that in the middle of my living room...

Good luck buddy

Thanks again guys. This economy is tuff I guess. Kong I would love to work a trade with ya, but I think we are too far apart.........unless you wanna take a road trip???

It's on ebay now and starting at $7k with NO RESERVE! Please son't make me sell it that cheap! May take trades if anybody lives closer! I would like a trade and about $4k cash deal or somewhere close....need long travel for the rhino!

Thanks again guys. This economy is tuff I guess. Kong I would love to work a trade with ya, but I think we are too far apart.........unless you wanna take a road trip???

It's on ebay now and starting at $7k with NO RESERVE! Please son't make me sell it that cheap! Mayea i was looking at the map we are quite a distance apart. not real crazy about making that trip. i'll send u a picture of the rhino anyway. hate to see that bike get away. if you dont get what you want for it we may see about meeting halfway if you like

It's on ebay now and starting at $7k with NO RESERVE! Please son't make me sell it that cheap! May take trades if anybody lives closer! I would like a trade and about $4k cash deal or somewhere close....need long travel for the rhino!

Send rhino pics to dlaburch@msn.com

I will let ya know if it sells!

hey budddy im still interested. my computer down so i cnt send pics. im on my laptop now. i will

take my digital camera to a friend and let him send the pics. be expecting them this weekend