swap pipes anyone?

we's banshee

I would like it get a set of pro circuit pipes for these trinty pipes and silencers.These are good mid to top end pipes and i do alot of trail riding and hillclimbs so i have heard alot about pro circuits so i'm really interested in trying a set.Iwould sell though they are in great shape with no dents..They are stainless steal pipes with aluminum silencers.Iam located in Fairview,Tn. iwould like to get at least 400.00 for them if i sell them straight out.i have 525.00 in them.but they could use a good polishing.hopefuuly this link will work tried to post a picture of the head pipes. thanks p8200015gz5.jpg

They dont have any dents that i seen they need polished, they came on a bike i just bought. Heres a few more pics. let me know.

200810261842_457.jpg

200810261843_458.jpg

200810261844_459.jpg

200810261844_460.jpg

200810261845_462.jpg

how bad is the rust on them?can it be polished out?are you willing to throw in some boot?from what research that i have done on here i think the trinity stage pipes on here are going for alot more than the pro circuits.i do have to say though that your pipes look the best out of all the other pictures so far that has been set to me.

THE GUY WITH THOSE DYNOPORT PIPES NEEDS TO LIST THEM ON EBAY AND GET WHATEVER HE CAN OUT OF THEM.. IF HE HAD THE 2 INTO 1 PIPE I WOULD BUY IT BUT NOT INTERESTED IN THERE DUALS, NEVER WAS IMPRESSED WITH THOSE PIPES.. I DONT THINK HE WILL EVER FIND ANYBODY THAT WILL TRADE HIM FOR THOSE..

THE GUY WITH THOSE DYNOPORT PIPES NEEDS TO LIST THEM ON EBAY AND GET WHATEVER HE CAN OUT OF THEM.. IF HE HAD THE 2 INTO 1 PIPE I WOULD BUY IT BUT NOT INTERESTED IN THERE DUALS, NEVER WAS IMPRESSED WITH THOSE PIPES.. I DONT THINK HE WILL EVER FIND ANYBODY THAT WILL TRADE HIM FOR THOSE..

Your caps lock privileges have been revoked....

:whistling:

couldnt agree with you more

I would never trade trinitys for pro circuits. if you realy want pro circuits, buy em off ebay for 150 throw em on your bike, and when you notice the power loss, you will have your trinitys still to throw back on because it is hard to find them, unlike other brands.... Just my 2 cents...

Edited by Rob Richman