Stock 2000 Banshee W/ T5 pipes

Scrap2000

First you should check the jetting on your carbs it seems like it is the factory settings since you never touched it. Take a look at the plugs and get a general idea of the color on the base ring and center electrode. As far as the T.O.R.S. kit goes Doesnt really make a difference whether on or off only difference is there is more room and it is easier to jet. Mine are off just because a wire was clipped by accident and it was manditory.

If you plan on keeping the Banshee, take the TORS off...your life will be a hell of a lot easier in the future w/o it.

What type of riding do you do? (This will help choose what air filter to get, or even if you should delete the stock airbox all together.)

(And what terrain? Sand, mud, water, etc.)

Banshees normally run like shit cold, so let your bike warm up before you romp on it. (You can cause damage if you don't.)

4 oz. to 1 gallon of gas is what I run...32:1.

Check your compression with a compression gauge...that'll give you an idea of the overall health of your motor.

• 3 weeks later...
If you plan on keeping the Banshee, take the TORS off...your life will be a hell of a lot easier in the future w/o it.

What type of riding do you do? (This will help choose what air filter to get, or even if you should delete the stock airbox all together.)

(And what terrain? Sand, mud, water, etc.)

Banshees normally run like shit cold, so let your bike warm up before you romp on it. (You can cause damage if you don't.)

4 oz. to 1 gallon of gas is what I run...32:1.

Check your compression with a compression gauge...that'll give you an idea of the overall health of your motor.

Hey guy its been awhile. Anyways I pulled my Carbs off for cleaning. I have 280 Main Jets, 25 Pilot jets. Also found out that if the Carbs were not jetted for the T5 pipes the motor would have just melted down. So to answer my own question it is jetted. Thank you guys for all the help I use the same mixture of gas. I ride in a lot of dirt,mud,water...I live in IL we do a lot of trail riding.