Coal hill trip 10-25-08

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damm i pulled my motor last night and dropped it off, i really wanted to make this trip..Is this really the last ride of the year to coal hill for you PA guys???? Please say no..lol

Last ride of the year to the area...not for us...we ride until the snow is to deep for the Banshee's...then we take the snowmobiles.

How many minutes real driving time is it to there from the walt whitman bridge in Phila, pa?

Matts right, 2 1/2 hours. I wouldnt think about it for tomorrow tho. Now their saying its coming in around 10 am and lasting til sunday 2 amish.

My buds just left for way up state about 3 1/2 hours far north east p.a, I decided to stay put for now and eat soup. They'll probably meet me at coal hill sunday morning. Supposed to clear out and be sunny all day but cold.

Matts right, 2 1/2 hours. I wouldnt think about it for tomorrow tho. Now their saying its coming in around 10 am and lasting til sunday 2 amish.

My buds just left for way up state about 3 1/2 hours far north east p.a, I decided to stay put for now and eat soup. They'll probably meet me at coal hill sunday morning. Supposed to clear out and be sunny all day but cold.

As long as the rain stops, I'll be there Sunday.

What time do you want to meet . Rob.