Need help with sig

sorry for not helping but i just watched that vid of you doing that jump and it didnt look that bad on the vid but then in this pic id made it look a lot worse. nice job stayin on lol. yeah hit up dinner,mdhc500(which i dont think really goes on anymore he made my sig) or grimripper.

Jugriggs: You say you don't know how to jump, but that definately didn't keep you from hitting it hard anyway. You are hard core.

I don't know much, but you really need to shift your weight back while you are jumping and make sure you aren letting off the throttle right before the jump. If I am trying to keep my nose up (you can see how much in the vids) to keep my nose from bottoming, I tend to get a little slower then I want to jump, then accellerate into the jump and shift my weight back enough to get the angle I want.

Maybe it is time to start a thread on this to get good input.

Jugriggs: You say you don't know how to jump, but that definately didn't keep you from hitting it hard anyway. You are hard core.

I don't know much, but you really need to shift your weight back while you are jumping and make sure you aren letting off the throttle right before the jump. If I am trying to keep my nose up (you can see how much in the vids) to keep my nose from bottoming, I tend to get a little slower then I want to jump, then accellerate into the jump and shift my weight back enough to get the angle I want.

Maybe it is time to start a thread on this to get good input.

Ahh thanks, for whatever reason I thought you were supossed to let off the throttle right as you hit the base of the jump, and sort of coast into it. I dont really know where I heard that from but it clearly doesnt work so well. I think jump down to the MX thread, see if anyone has the perfect technique or something. It sure is fun either way! Ive heard the 450 shocks are a tight fit but will bolt up to stock A-arms, and are a hell of a upgrade. Ill be looking into that to.