90 Shee

I see that you posted about a nice dirtbike if anyone had one. I guess i wouldnt say that my dirtbike is nice but for a 89 it has been upheld very well and not ridden much until I purchased it 3 years ago. It is a 1989 Kawasaki kx250 with no title.

Mods inc

Wiesco stock bore piston and rings

Boysen Rad Reed Intake system

FMF fatty pipe powercore silencer/sparky cobra

New kick start lever

Total suspension rebuilt (fork seals /bushings/ rubbers)rear as well

Crank measurements were solid during rebuild

New Uni air filter this year

New black fork booties ooo so cute

New front brake rotor

Have an extra set of front brake pads

Needless to say this bike was immaculate before i purchased it. It still has the original decals on the front fendors! only a little slit in the seat and it is not noticible whatsoever. Here is a video of me riding it at silver lake. http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoID=45863817

It needs a new idle gear cause the kickstart is slipping but still fires. If this interests you or anyone else with a banshee for a trade shoot me a e-mail at zacz1000@yahoo.com

I also have a collection of pics for it as well im going to try to post on my myspace if you want to check it out. I see that in every post you say how will you get it to the fools in michigan... my awnser to you is exactly ill come get it.