Drags Nowata Oklahoma

03portedshee

Fair enough.. Have a good one! :biggrin:

P.S Where the vids? I'm always up for watchin some good drag racing over poo slingin. :biggrin:

Interested in some videos too. I know a pretty big group of drag racers in Oklahoma that might be willing to come check this out.

But judging by your attitude so far it doesn't exactly sound like a fun time.

As soon as i figure out how to get the 8mm tape to digital ill post up some vids!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a question, why is it that when someone trys to get a good thing going there is always one who can do it better or run it better or knows how to do a bracket better but that one person has never had or ran a track but knows everything about it.

I raced at the track in nowata and was very pleased with it and the way it was ran, the sand was deep enough for me to run my tripple buff tires with no worries, i am gratefull that someone took the time and effort to set something like this up for all of us riders around here. No its not the grand nationals or anything but everyone needs to start somewhere and i hope these guys keep this going and i am willing to help if i can.

Now dont be mis "" me that wasnt the whole ""

Wasn't miss quoting you. I just used that part of the sentence becuase you were refering to the way other people thought of him. "and he's not" describes the way you think of him. With some of the comments that he made.. I can see how alot of people would think of him that way. Which is what I was trying to point out... Sorry for the misconstrued use of the quote. I wasn't intending to make it look as if you thought that way also. :beer:

Hope we can get more and more big bikes to come and i wish everybody would leave there attitudes at home. There is no place for attitudes at these races just want to help support our sport and keep it growing.

Diddo, we had a great time and Tracy is doing a fine job for a project barely off the ground. Lights and shut down area work are in the near future as I hear it.

Everybody popping off at each other just brings a negative atmosphere to everything...just let the bikes do the talking and leave it at that, good sportsmanship is at least as comendable as good performance.

Look forward to many races to come. Many thanks to Kenny at FastTrak for piloting our Cub and for accepting the ride for our new bike...Jim

Edited by PassionRE

Im not in anyway trying to start anything. But Wes I had three of the staff at the races come up to me and tell me that you mouthed off about being unorganized and the track being rough, and then one of them came into the shop yesterday saying how you pissed them off again. Tracy Marrs the guy who owns the track is really trying to make a go of this and I personally feel like he is doing a great job. And me and M&M stand behind him 100% in fact im donating my lights to him so he can keep this going, hell its less than a mile from our shop. I personally think that for there 3rd race they are doing a great job and the track well couldnt ask for a smoother sand track. Tracy has hauled in tons and tons of sand to the track and spent alot of money getting it just as we all felt it should be.

ok tell me who said this cause the only thing i said that needed to be fixed was there was a rough spot in the right lane and the track guys said yeah been trying to work that out. thats all i ever said.

i dont know how i ran my mouth off i sat under my shade. and talked to jim and gary. thats all i talked to. when they went to dick with their bike i sat there just watching and texting my gf. i never talked to anyone there i dont know anyone there. i did talk to some lady that was filming and we talked about camcorders. i really think your guy has me cofused or something is up.

oh i talked to scott for a while.

i dont know how sitting and drinking a pepsi and cooking a hamburger was running my mouth.

i guess next time i will be just a mute cause i was basically that anyways and for some reason im in a shitstorm.

and if suggesting a bracket format to run was pissing someone off then i would really like to know why he asked me to do it then.

all i know is someone isnt telling the truth cause i sit and talked to jim and just enjoyed the event i didnt talk to anyone that ran the track about anything honestly i told them it was better than lot of places.

videos are up that i took

non bias taping

ya if i thought the track was so shitty or whatever why would i have taped the races and watched it completely and not just packed up and left.

i give up anymore. always some bullshit when i just wanted to just go and watch.

anyways track was a very decent track always thought that and i never bashed anyone or the track.

link for vids

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=102050

Thanks for posting the vids wes. I dont know how or why or could really care less but somehow you managed to upset a few people at the race. Not going to get into the details of who said what, they didnt have you confused with anybody else they very specifically pointed you out to me and told me what you were driving when you pulled up. I just want everybody to come to the race and leave there attitudes at home.

I had a good time racing with Kenny,Scott, and everybody else that came. The last video that you posted was the money races the rest was all of us just playing around. Im working on getting the lights down to Tracy so we can really have some races. Ill let everybody know when the next race is and hope everybody can make it.

Thanks for posting the vids wes. I dont know how or why or could really care less but somehow you managed to upset a few people at the race. Not going to get into the details of who said what, they didnt have you confused with anybody else they very specifically pointed you out to me and told me what you were driving when you pulled up. I just want everybody to come to the race and leave there attitudes at home.

no problem on the videos.

i think i figure it out, the guy taking parking money is the guy. totally taking out of context i was talking about the parking and paying being a bit unorganized they were sitting on back of a truck, i was heading to the parking area and figured i would pay inside the fence. he flagged me down. total misunderstanding i never been there and didnt know how things ran.

tell him if i offended him i apoligize wasnt meaning anything by it. was totally new to me.

Did you guys have timers and lights up?

If so what where everyone running time wise.

Sounds like the typical he said she said shit.

Every track i go to there is always that kind of crap.