San Diego Craigslist...

jayzx10r

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/mcy/847224147.html

I was looking for a Banshee for my bro when I ran across this one at $4200 OBO.

I have photos if you want me to email them to you. If I didn't have my 'shee, I'd own this one now!!! The pics are sweeeeettttt!!!!

I emailed the seller some questions and here is his response to me:

Hello Jay,

Q: What can you tell me about your banshee?

A: The story is Brent from procraft built and installed the suspension, tm racing engines (tim morgan) put the motor together, and my buddy mikey from factory kawasaki did the rest of the work. He is Bubbas Mechanic right now. So the bike is in very good shape. It a little dirty from sitting in the garage, as you can see in the pictures. I went out for one ride season before last. I have always run the bike fat, rather than lean, and it is set up to run pump gas(stock size domes). Hope that explains it enough. I have a 3 year old kid that doesn't allow me to do the desert anymore. Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Q: What does it have for suspension? Front arms/shocks? Rear swingarm (how long), shock, and axle? Are the shocks set up for sand/dunes or trails/MX? What weight rider are the shocks set up for?

A: +2 A-Arms from brent +2 1/2 Swing-Arm again brent front works shocks 190lb rider rear revalved stock shock... the bike has only been to the dunes.

Q: Any engine work...stroker crank (is it welded and trued), ported (by who?), carbs, stator, reeds, cool head, or?? How did it end up as a 400cc? What bore are the cylinders on?

A: It also has 34mm carbs, K/N filter kit, Toomey pipes, abut the motor...

The POWER-VALVED

Edited by jayzx750