95 Banshee Partout

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an ac bumper that im using right now but planned on getting a diff. one anyway the bottom is bent in a little from hitting the ground. Still mounts up at all 4 spots good. like to get $15 or so.

I know i have a cpl stockers that are a little dented up and that you could have for whatever shipping is.

Tshee i have a hotrods in nice shape from running motor i sent you a pm from your ad.

Mat Dont really need anymore parts at the moment. Maybe a cool head thats about it. Need the cash for bills more though :biggrin:

I have a set of 64 mm cylinders on stock port w/ pistons, bearings etc. One cylinder has some scars on the exhaust side They arent too bad but you can feel em. The other cylinder is in nice shape. The bike ran but got hard to start the scored cylinder had low psi it was around 70 if i remember right. the other was a little over 100. They are stock unported Like to get $175

Also have full set of stock pipes good overall shape have rust on the pipes near cylinders silencers in good shape. $50

Set of 4 a arms right lower has a good dent in it but still straight. Good balljoints $75 all 4

I have an ac bumper that im using right now but planned on getting a diff. one anyway the bottom is bent in a little from hitting the ground. Still mounts up at all 4 spots good. like to get $15 or so.

I know i have a cpl stockers that are a little dented up and that you could have for whatever shipping is.

Tshee i have a hotrods in nice shape from running motor i sent you a pm from your ad.

Mat Dont really need anymore parts at the moment. Maybe a cool head thats about it. Need the cash for bills more though :biggrin:

wow cool dude let me wait till i get payed on the 27th then ill send you some money for the stock one.