Starting my first build!

04titanse

I am thinking about taking my 2000 Shee that's in pretty good shape and ripping her completly apart and basically doing a ground up restoration!! I don't want to change a whole lot mechanically, maybe just do a top end and re-valve the rear shock and maybe new fronts, but i want to clean everything, change all fluids, seals, bearings, put all the wires in neat wire loom, powder coat all the wheels and the frame, and powder coat any metal parts i can. I want to take it from looking like a used machine to a better than new bike. I have always wanted to tackle a project like this and the winter is a good time to do it!

I'll probably take my time on it, but i want to take all the right steps and make it all 100%. As it stands now it runs awesome and really needs nothing, i just want to renew everything so there are no squeaks or rattles. I would also like to get the cylinders painted and all the calipers, paint the clutch cover and basically anything that i can. Also want to cut the front fenders, maybe even get new plastics all together to change the color comb.

I know this is a lot of work. And its going to cost a fair bit of money, but i think it will look sweet for the start of next years riding season!!!

I hate to rant on and on, I am just pumped to do all this!!!

I will post some before pictures this week, and also some process pictures when i start, which may not be until late fall.