80gb PS3 for parts

docjcwatson

I have an 80gb Play Station 3 with 2 wireless controllers and several different games. Games are as follows;

Call of Duty 4

The Club

Juiced 2 Hot Import Nights

Need for Speed Pro street

Motor Storm

Tony Hawk's Proving Ground

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

Dark Sector

Grand Theft Auto 4

If you don't know anything about PS3's and their graphics, they are amazing! I have a 42" plasma WITHOUT an HDMI cable and I can see the beads of sweat run down a guy's face on Call of Duty 4. Comes with the box and all of the manuals. I got it about 7 months ago to play while in Iraq. Not going back anytime soon, so I shall let her go. I will delete all of the info on the hard drive before shipping.

Things that I need for my bike are as follows;

Aluminum stock replacement tank

Black Fullbores or equivelant

I will add other things when I think of them. I am only posting this to see if there is interest. If somebody wants pictures I will get them up. No sense in wasting time if there is no interest right? If I were to sell it outright, this whole setup is worth over $700 new. So I would say $500 flat. It really is barely used.

• 2 weeks later...

Would you be interested in a complete banshee motor. Top end needs a rebiuld and is missing the stator and flywheel. Everything else is good working condition. PS I have Lynn do all my work on my motors. He is an awsome dude. I am trying to sell a drag banshee that Lynn built for me to start another build and buy a duner. Eric

I have an 80gb Play Station 3 with 2 wireless controllers and several different games. Games are as follows;

Call of Duty 4

The Club

Motor Storm

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

Dark Sector

Grand Theft Auto 4

If you don't know anything about PS3's and their graphics, they are amazing! I have a 42" plasma WITHOUT an HDMI cable and I can see the beads of sweat run down a guy's face on Call of Duty 4. Comes with the box and all of the manuals. I got it about 7 months ago to play while in Iraq. Not going back anytime soon, so I shall let her go. I will delete all of the info on the hard drive before shipping.

I will add other things when I think of them. I am only posting this to see if there is interest. If somebody wants pictures I will get them up. No sense in wasting time if there is no interest right? If I were to sell it outright, this whole setup is worth over $700 new. So I would say $500 flat. It really is barely used.

Call of Duty 4

The Club

Motor Storm

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

Dark Sector

Grand Theft Auto 4

You going to make that thing a duner for when you move to Wyo? 14mil would be a beast on the dunes. haha!

- Jared