Installing a-arms

714banshee380

this is going to be my first time installing a-arms and shocks. Anything I should know??

Lok tite on anything?

I'm installing the yfz450shocks with some laeger +2+1. I'm hoping they'll bolt right up other than a little grinding on the shock.

I just don't wanna be riding and my arm goes flying off

do one side at a time. this way if your not sure about something you have the other to look at.

make sure all parts that are moving are greased and dont forget your cotter pins.

its pretty easy you wont have any trouble at all.

feel free to pm me w any questions.

peter

Got em on today... still gotta tighten everything up and put cotter pins in. had to grind the shock and mount as i expected. They were still a bitch to get on even though i grinded all the crap. Just had to compress the spring with my hand and push it in. Will have pics tomorrow. Or maybe in a little while actually. Depends if i geel lazy or not hahaha

bike looks dope. i dont think those are 2+1 because i dont know if they used to but leager doesnt make +1 forward anymore just +2 wider. but what do i know.

no they are +2+1 the arms are from 2002.... laeger offered the +2+1 option. they are from a guy in texas. he stopped riding i guess his family only went riding about once a year.

• 1 month later...
haven't got a chance to ride her yet... hopefully halloween is our first glamis trip

i have a question. are those like pro taper fat bars that come in that color or you got them pc'd? cause my tag t2 1 1/8 are a little bent and the chrome is flakin so i wanna get pro tapers & thats the color i want so im just wondering?

-kevin