Labor Day Weekend pics

shanYE west

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got any videos with jeff on the new 10 mil. The wife is starting to finally feel better. Wish we could have stayed longer this weekend. Oh well, maybe next time. Keep an eye out on a shee for me, I have a couple people coming to look at the 450 soon. Hopefully it will go fast.

Got any videos with jeff on the new 10 mil. The wife is starting to finally feel better. Wish we could have stayed longer this weekend. Oh well, maybe next time. Keep an eye out on a shee for me, I have a couple people coming to look at the 450 soon. Hopefully it will go fast.

I dont think i have any good ones of Jeff. It was hard trying to watch the kids, race and video tape.. sorry that i didnt get everyone..

I am glad to hear she is doing better... tell her i said hi.. we will keep an eye out for a shee for ya.

That golf cart is nasty man!! Had a blast watchin you beat banshees thru the woops on the beach hahaha.

Haha thanks man, that thing is a beast for sure. It ran perfect all weekend up until we SNAPPED the rear axle like a toothpick Sunday afternoon. Thing just straight up broke, bent the swingarm to hell and pulled the rear sprocket into the transfer case!

It's all apart now for some redesigning of the rear end... and it's got another Yamaha cart next to it in the garage which will be receiving a sportbike motor most likely. The evil twins!