Durablue axle

714banshee380

I'v been reading other peoples posts about how removing the axle was so hard. I was scared but went outside knocked it out in 15 mins. the problem I have is the spacer, hub, and cotterpin/nut, are all fully tightened but there is alot of play. I know for sure it doesn't go hub spacer then nut but I don't know why there is so much play. I ended up usin some conduit rings i had layin around and popped those in to fill in the space. (only washer type i had with big enough hole)

Post pics when done

They usually come with two spacers for each side.. A smaller one and a larger one. did you get 4 spacers? You are talkin horizontal play right? B/c if you talking clockwise/ counterclockwise play.... Your hubs are beat

And btw, other people sometimes have problems with their axles b/c the bearings damn near almost weld themselves to the axle making the removal of the axle hell... Luckily you did'nt have that problem :huh:

They usually come with two spacers for each side.. A smaller one and a larger one. did you get 4 spacers? You are talkin horizontal play right? B/c if you talking clockwise/ counterclockwise play.... Your hubs are beat

And btw, other people sometimes have problems with their axles b/c the bearings damn near almost weld themselves to the axle making the removal of the axle hell... Luckily you did'nt have that problem :huh:

oh i get it now. I only received two spacers. I got the axle for 100 bux from some guy. But it's back together now. Ill post some pics.

and I am really glad that i didnt have to deal with that crap and my axle popped out real easy

looks good did you put the a-arms on yet?

No not yet. Im gettin stuff ready to take to powdercoat.

A-arms

Grab bar

Kickstart

Footpegs

Brake predal

shifter

I'm havin a hard time getting the arms ready though haha. Bolts are hard and seems like they've never been removed ever

No not yet. Im gettin stuff ready to take to powdercoat.

A-arms

Grab bar

Kickstart

Footpegs

Brake predal

shifter

I'm havin a hard time getting the arms ready though haha. Bolts are hard and seems like they've never been removed ever

wait, having a hard time getting the stock ones off the shee? because when i was taking mine off to put the new ones on, it was a bitch! we had to take the exhaust off put the nuts on the bolt ( this was on the upper arm) and hit it with a hammer while i had vice grip on the head off the bolt and it took mad long and it was a pain in the ass! and that was all from the guy before me didnt grease the fittings :down: . and when you put the new a-arms on make sure you antiseize the bolts spacer collar things and then put them on and greaze it good and you'll be set :thumbsup:

wait, having a hard time getting the stock ones off the shee? because when i was taking mine off to put the new ones on, it was a bitch! we had to take the exhaust off put the nuts on the bolt ( this was on the upper arm) and hit it with a hammer while i had vice grip on the head off the bolt and it took mad long and it was a pain in the ass! and that was all from the guy before me didnt grease the fittings :down: . and when you put the new a-arms on make sure you antiseize the bolts spacer collar things and then put them on and greaze it good and you'll be set :thumbsup:

YA same exact thing here. Mine was a bitch. I had to take off all my pipes cuz i got so sick of it. Then I banged it up hard with a flat piece of metal on the thread.... only messed up one thread but had a tap and di set so fixed it up.