College Football Today!

BlntdEyez

I am as die hard a Michigan Wolverine fan as any....but they were 100% lucky to even be in that game.

With all the penalties Utah had, they could've easily been 20 points down...

I can tell you this....I am glad to see a departure from the run, run, run, run, run offense. I like the spread offense. Give Rich Rodriguez a few years to get HIS recruitment in the offense, I think it's gonna roll.

But at this point, and I know it's early in the season...I think Michigan is going to be a .500 team....depending on the strength of the Big 10.

First Saturday of college football was as expected. A couple of losses that were somewhat surprising, but most of the upper ranked teams smoked their "tune up" opponents...

I'm just so glad college football is back!!!

GO BLUE!!

I am as die hard a Michigan Wolverine fan as any....but they were 100% lucky to even be in that game.

With all the penalties Utah had, they could've easily been 20 points down...

I can tell you this....I am glad to see a departure from the run, run, run, run, run offense. I like the spread offense. Give Rich Rodriguez a few years to get HIS recruitment in the offense, I think it's gonna roll.

But at this point, and I know it's early in the season...I think Michigan is going to be a .500 team....depending on the strength of the Big 10.

First Saturday of college football was as expected. A couple of losses that were somewhat surprising, but most of the upper ranked teams smoked their "tune up" opponents...

I'm just so glad college football is back!!!

GO BLUE!!

I agree I love college football season. So being a die hard michigan fan what do you think of the buckeyes? lol

I agree I love college football season. So being a die hard michigan fan what do you think of the buckeyes? lol

Unfortunately....they are a great team. I try to give credit where credit is due....and Tressel has U of M's number...no doubt.

However....I still F'in hate them. So be it....LOL.