03 shee

got a motor for sale but no biters so try and sell the whole shee its an 03 with fmfs k&n air filter and nerfs just rebuilt last week really good bike hit me up can send pics through email or a txt. want $1900 call email or txt any of those since im not on here all the time got all that on my phone 7154102419 paintballer14@frontiernet.net

got a motor for sale but no biters so try and sell the whole shee its an 03 with fmfs k&n air filter and nerfs just rebuilt last week really good bike hit me up can send pics through email or a txt. want $1900 call email or txt any of those since im not on here all the time got all that on my phone 7154102419 paintballer14@frontiernet.net

how much for the engine shiped to canada

yes it was y u ask??

I was suppose to pick it up friday, done deal!! I called him when I was in route to pick it up and he came up with some buuulshit excuse and that he would call me back in one hour. Still waiting for the call!! This is after I took a half day off of work to go get it and the shitbag doesnt have the decency to say hey man Im getting more money from someone else or what ever his story is. Very frustrating!! Did look like a sweet bike and whoever got it prob got a hell of a deal! Maybe thats why Im frustrated??

ya me too i called it on thursday and said be there on sat with cash and he gave me the address and i was half way there and called to say that and the chick who answered said oh its sold. that was the most pissed ive ever been since it was a sweet ass deal here is a pic that he sent me of it befor he took it apart

post-27596-1220211000.jpg

Edited by duddley