need some help. I have a stuck master cylinder hose  and a stuck ball joint

The pictures aren’t coming through on my end but soak the master cylinder bolt with pb blaster or Kroil. It should never have been that tight to where someone couldn’t take it off. Never had that issue.
If it doesn’t come off, use an impact driver. Don’t remember what size banjo bolt it is off hand. Worse case scenario would be to grind a slot in it deep and wide enough for the flat head driver of the impact driver.

The ball joint... is the bolt stuck and won’t turn? Does the bolt turn but the stud also turns? Do you have the bolt off but can’t break it loose from the hole?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So I can see from the thumb nail that your ball joint was removed from the A Arm. That makes it a little harder to remove. The ball joint stud is tapered and goes into a tapered hole. It’s actually easier to shock the taper loose by hitting the spindle where it mounts using a steel mallet than to hit the stud. But if you soak it in penetrating oil and allow it to sit, you should be able to pop the stud loose by giving it a couple of good whacks. Did the joint break off or something? That’s really weird to see unless it broke and left you with that.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2021 at 5:39 PM, Metal_man_Rob said:

The pictures aren’t coming through on my end but soak the master cylinder bolt with pb blaster or Kroil. It should never have been that tight to where someone couldn’t take it off. Never had that issue.
If it doesn’t come off, use an impact driver. Don’t remember what size banjo bolt it is off hand. Worse case scenario would be to grind a slot in it deep and wide enough for the flat head driver of the impact driver.

The ball joint... is the bolt stuck and won’t turn? Does the bolt turn but the stud also turns? Do you have the bolt off but can’t break it loose from the hole?

so I got the ball joints out was not easy at all but I got it. the pb help a lot  I even have one of my stuck Rear Shaft Collars drenched in it so I hope it works. as for the stuck hose ill probably have to get a hole new unit because its rounded and there is a long hose attached to it so I cant get a socket on it. that and a set of ebay front brake calipers and MS are not that expensive and there new 

as far as the pictures go I don't no how to fix that 

Be careful on replacing parts from what seem to be good deals on eBay. Especially something like calipers.
If you aren’t able to get the hose off, you are better off cutting the hose and taking it to a whole who can and replacing your brake lines.
If the banjo bolt (the bolt that holds the brake line) is rounded off you’ll obviously need a new one of those.
Don’t go replacing the caliper or master cylinder with anything but OEM is my personal advice. There are people here who have switched to YFZ calipers and maybe they have OEM ones laying around.