Banshee stud issues ..... what do i do ? who or how can i fix it.

either the cylinder has overheated or you tightened it up to much.    timesert would be permanent.   if your mech inclined you will find all kinds of uses for them  they are much stronger but thicker than some like.  you should have plenty of room to get one in there the thin wall.  after its in you just need to make sure the cylinder is flat there..   before you do this put the head back on and tq every  stud in the cylinders.  after one starts  if its an overheat issue others will follow.  dont go more than 20ft lbs with a GOOD tq wrench.  not that pile of shit they rent out at the parts store. 

and get a top end gasket set and pull it to do it.  if it pulls more just take them off and toss them, get ahold of driveline and buy their top end kit..    

Going to just pull the cylinders both and send them out.......... I over heated this motor ..... had the top overflow line on the head pop off .......      nearly thought the motor was going to blow up on me it was that hot... i melted the cool head stickers to a brown ......... so if one studs doing this , all the others probly are  right behind too like you said...... going to rip the top end off and send the entire jugs out .... need a week or so .     busy with caterings this month...          I like the idea of sending them out and having it done right for a hundred or so bucks....         

give me a week to rip the jugs off , im fine with waiting a month or two  to get the cylinder done. ( this is my drag quad )  Ill pm you in a week or so.   Thanks so much .......      

I have 4 atvs right now ....... two banshees       and 2 warriors.

both warriors are 2002 original tires , titled bikes . with probly 15 hours on each bike  ... the person i bought them off of , would take them to the shop to change the battery ,

thats how bad these people should not of owned a atv.             I use them to get into the woods and hang out. Theyre great bikes to trail ride ...      Gives my dad or a friend a extra bike to ride , and makes for easy towing of the drag banshee , everytime it breaks lol...          I bought both bikes for a grand total of 2500 ....  Theyre worth keeping to toy around....... Thats why im not in a hurry and i woulnt want to rush you EVER ! if your doing the work ....      Nothing good ever comes out of people in a rush.  Patience pays off !            Ill contact you in a week or so and we can go from there........ Thanks again  , i really appreciate this.