aqua fuse or dipped stuff

Jgspahn

They will scuff, in an environment such as a stator cover where you see boot rub.

Other than that, very durable.  It is primer, paint, dip, clear.

I got ya. Well I want to have some done, but I didn't realize it's about 1000.00 for all the plastics. Maybe next summer if I can save some money. Your stuff does look good JD!

I got ya. Well I want to have some done, but I didn't realize it's about 1000.00 for all the plastics. Maybe next summer if I can save some money. Your stuff does look good JD!

it is a costly process.  hit up jordan at turbo chassis he may be able to give a better price! 

• 2 weeks later...

Sooo the bottom coat, ir the base coat or whatever.. can you just get your plastics done in that stuff and then clear coated.. or is that a stupid idea.. I really only want the piece of plastic the grill in it to have the patterns, but I want my plastics to look new and shiny.. is this doable with aquafuse and/or is there a better route to take??

For what you're talking about spending, why don't you just get new plastics?  If you like the original design, Maier is pretty good and there are plenty of others with their own spin on Banshee designs.  Dip the piece you have and want dipped and get all shiny and new for the rest.  Probably cost you less.