road rash

lky27

riding my banshee down the tar road isnt a good idea for the rubber but what the hell, me and my dad went riding and i passed him on the road in 4th doing a wheelie and dumped her over backwards, after sliding down the road on my face then on my back i came to a stop and stood up. my dad seeing all of this said he was gonna call someone for a ride to the hospital intill i started laughing. TONS of road rash some missing hair form my chin and a ruined sweat shirt wasnt so bad considering what could have happened. and for my beloved shee' went into the ditch and hit a tree, not that bad either just need a new upper A arm, rode her home though

riding my banshee down the tar road isnt a good idea for the rubber but what the hell, me and my dad went riding and i passed him on the road in 4th doing a wheelie and dumped her over backwards, after sliding down the road on my face then on my back i came to a stop and stood up. my dad seeing all of this said he was gonna call someone for a ride to the hospital intill i started laughing. TONS of road rash some missing hair form my chin and a ruined sweat shirt wasnt so bad considering what could have happened. and for my beloved shee' went into the ditch and hit a tree, not that bad either just need a new upper A arm, rode her home though

Pics, now...

Also, in hindsight, would you wear a helmet next time?

This is why I slow wheelie my banshee, Gas, Brake, Gas, Brake, Gas, Brake for blocks. So if I lose control I dont get mangeled in the process. Its all about balance and throttle control, but with high speed wheelies more things come into factor which makes it more dangerous. Remember to always wear you helmet playa.

Now I would like to see pictures of the bald spot on your chin ASAP ??????

i would of sent pics but i just joined the site yesterday and it happened a few months back, it took about two and a half months for the spot on my chin to grow hair again (i looked funny for a while) i was gonna wear my helmet but i just re painted it and the clear coat was still in the drying prosses so i figured i would leave it home, my bad. but on the better side now i get to buy better A arms since mine is shot anyway :dance: