making a xc banshee

brob4

• 4 months later...

damn kids the quads say 18 and older riders only come on pull the panties out of that wad and either shut up or put up in a race for some real ass whoopin, all that said I do agree comfort and durability are some of the most important factors in a XC/harescramble bike thats not saying other shit aint important but these bike are A LOT smaller than most of the other quads at the tracks IE 450ex yfz450 ect there stance is longer and wider so if you want -1 swing or a +3 swing who gives a fuck as long as thats what you like on the bike for the race I particularly like +2+1 a-arms a + 1 swing and a +2 axle and all that your still one of the smaller quads at the track

• 2 weeks later...

a lot smaller? the banshee and yfz have the same wheel base. the banshee is overall longer. the only thing is the banshee is narrower than a yfz by 3".

I dont know the specs for the wheel base but I do know setting side by side with a +1 swing im still a little bit shorter (thats what she said) than my buddies trx450r which is stock swing maybe im smoking crack but oh well thanks for the info

• 4 years later...