NY< NJ< Long Island WESTCHESTER RIDERS

MarineNYC

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
You guys didn't get harrassed for riding down there? A bunch of us used to ride there but we started hearing nothing but people getting busted by the local pd. Any encounters like this?

Whats up guys...Im new to the forum just saying whats up. Im looking to get together and hit some riding spots in the new york area. Im in queens... Any info/ invites .lol.. would be great.

J-banshee

Whats up guys...Im new to the forum just saying whats up. Im looking to get together and hit some riding spots in the new york area. Im in queens... Any info/ invites .lol.. would be great.

J-banshee

We will def hit you back in about a month. We are going on a trip to Glamis to ride. Maybe you can be one of the crew next year. We will keep in touch and def hit some spots during the spring. Lets see some pics of the shee.

anyone riding around NY syracuse, auburn, waterloo area?

I'll be in moravia this coming weekend (30th-1st) doing a little riding. I doubt you will want to hang with us cause all bring the 4x4's. The snow is just to deep still for the shee and to many rocks and ruts on the trails where we are going. Maybe we can hook up this summer when the snow melts. I usually head out there once a month. I live 5 minutes outside albany if anyone is up or around this area

• 3 weeks later...

Whats good fellas?!?

Just stumbled across this thread, it hasn't had much action in a month or so, but I figured I'd get it going again!

I just moved back to NYC (Queens) and my banshee's getting no love... hoping to hook up with yall and get durty.

Can you hit me up when it's time to ride? Beers on me?!?

-Derek

917-373-2520

• 3 weeks later...
Whats good fellas?!?

Just stumbled across this thread, it hasn't had much action in a month or so, but I figured I'd get it going again!

I just moved back to NYC (Queens) and my banshee's getting no love... hoping to hook up with yall and get durty.

Can you hit me up when it's time to ride? Beers on me?!?

-Derek

917-373-2520

up

• 2 weeks later...