Black fullbore

bluebanshee98

A 3d printer could make banshee plastic with ease. Just needs to be big enough and use the correct filament. Just there is a car company doing 3d printer cars.

If anyone had a printer that could make banshee plastic, that would be awesome, but really it wouldn't be practical as it wouldn't be cheap to make or fast.

I need to read up on these. I dont fully understand how they work. I was watching the one at the dentist office and was wondering what material it uses and how it feeds itself and all that.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Once you do some research, you will be even more confused. There are many way they work. Some are very basic and have a plastic filament on a reel that is feed into a heated extruder head. Some use lasers to harden a gel. There printers for concrete and metals now. 3D printing technology is growing all the time and it is awesome. They are fucking printing human organs

Well thats great news...maybe they can start printing brains for some of these clueless fuckers like Juanstunna...."hang on buddy..there is hope!"

• Like 2

Well thats great news...maybe they can start printing brains for some of these clueless fuckers like Juanstunna...."hang on buddy..there is hope!"

Meanie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1