What goes on the fitting on the rear of the motor?

if its the one i'm thinking it is about the size of the radiator overflow hoses and it should go from the top of the rad to a 3 way. one goes straight back to about where the shock mount is and the other goes on the right side of the case or top of the right case

camera dont want to load pics on the computer but one part connects right next to when the carb vent lines go down by the shock mount. then it goes between the carbs and connects T's to another that runs right next to your water impeller hose on the right case then they both go up the handle bars to something i didnt look

DO NOT connect your rad overflow to the back case vent under the motor mount. that will put pressure in your case, along with coolant. run your over flow to the ground (or overflow bottle if you have one) then take your case vent in the back and connect it to the T fitting along with your water pump tube. then run a tube off the top of the T to nothing, just make the tube higher so it dosnt get water in it.

DO NOT connect your rad overflow to the back case vent under the motor mount. that will put pressure in your case, along with coolant. run your over flow to the ground (or overflow bottle if you have one) then take your case vent in the back and connect it to the T fitting along with your water pump tube. then run a tube off the top of the T to nothing, just make the tube higher so it dosnt get water in it.

Thanks I was confused with the other posts but I got it now! :biggrin:

Thanks I was confused with the other posts but I got it now! :biggrin:

yea dude! i mixed up my hoses (had the overflow comming off the raid. connected to my case vent. i had tranny fluid pissing out my seals! and i unscrewed my dip stick and it sounded like opening a beer. pssshhhh opps! :wallbash: